Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Kap Chatfield- Scientific Study PROVES Praying in Tongues is SUPERNATURAL?? (Christian Reaction)

Please Share!!
Again, allow me to reiterate that I DO NOT agree with everything on every Channel, nor do I expect anyone else to that watches these Videos. I Pray that each and every one of you has Discernment and are able to know or feel when something, in your spirit doesn't sit well? As for me, I will say this much; When I see anyone, especially behind a microphone spouting out Tongues, I tend to discount it. The Study of 1 Corinthians 14 is the key to Tongues and its understanding. We are reminded, again in Cor. 14 that to speak in Tongues without an Interpreter benefits, really, only the person speaking. Well, it can easily be seen as "Showing-Off! or Showing-Out!!" I am only repeating what I have personally heard, by the way!
Byline; I found this very astute and would love it if they did more in depth Studies, Amen?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment