Thursday, February 1, 2024

Inside Edition- 10-Year-Old Nicaraguan Boy Found Alone at Border 😈End Times Behavior😈

Share Please!! 

Even though I know we're in The End Times, it's still difficult to be patient when you have these ignoramus people dropping two lil girls, over the Fence/Border Wall no qualms about it!. Their legs could've broken. We live in such precarious times whereby there's no love lost between strangers much less, even those we know. Children are Sold like Hamburger into Slavery...you know it and I know it, but, what can be done? I firmly Believe in the Power of Prayer and I know it is the Ultimate Weapon. Therefore, I Pray that soon, sooner than soon, our Dear Lord will bring these Babies Home And, in or of the interim, I Pray that our Lord will make it so not one truly suffers. Petition The Lord!!I know this to be true and I Pray that YOU might agree in Prayer, right along with me that our Merciful Masters Hand is upon them ALL! Amen & Amen!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment