Saturday, April 6, 2024

"Their goal is CIVIL WAR in the U.S." Americans vs Illegal Aliens | 👀End Times Destruction/Judgement👀

Share It???   😈End Times Behavior😈

I show you this, principally because I want you to see just how far things have progressed into the hellish state of affairs. I DO NOT believe, first, that we, The Church will be here to see this play out and, in fact, I often wonder if America will be obliterated long before anything or any kind of retribution could happen. Even so, you know the saying, "Follow the Money," right? Well, it is the rapid proliferation of which our Gov't is working and PAYING these people for their support that scares me in the sense that, well, is there any stopping them now? 

Just so you realize it, they WILL OWN your Bank Accounts, your 401k's, Property and the like if you try and stop them. Then, you have the Biblical aspect of things, which quite honestly is THE MOST IMPORTANT aspect to adhere to as well as Study for answers. But, allow me first to reiterate the obvious; We've had some truly horrendous things happening for, well at least since March 2020 when the World dropped to their knees and bowed to the Authorities, did we not?

A "strong delusion" is what the Bible calls what, I think is going on? I mean, what does it take to get people off the couch to stand for their God-given Rights? Because, I sure haven't seen it! Nope, in FACT, all I've seen are people like BLM out and about, Burning, Looting and the likes, whilst the rest of us Channel surfed, all the while spitting and complaining under our breathes. At least they're committed in their immorality, huh?

Nah, we didn't even have the decency or scruples to say it out loud and now, you want me to stand-up and wave the Flag? But, wait a doggone minute, where is everybody? I mean, I can't even see anybody standing up with me! Oh, wait a second, I see a few over there. "Wait, hey guys, did ya bring some Sandwiches? Any with Cheese?" So, allow me to call, "BULLSHIT!" 

And, quite honestly, I do believe that The Father has allowed this Strong Delusion for a purpose and until people cry out His Name! "Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment