Friday, April 26, 2024

📌Informative📌 @LanguageLif-- Mosab Yousef COOKS 🔥 sympathizers DRY on Dr Phil! ➗Pro-Palestinian Sympathizers➗

A MUST Share!! 💩Gaza's Goons💩

I truly believe that, to most of these Pro-Palestinian Sympathizers, that this is no more an Activity, a Cultural Event by which, "Oh, me and the Girls are going to that Protest on the Bridge. I mean, we're beyond committed, we even have some of those, oh gosh, Joyce, what are they called?' OMG, Julie, yea we went out and shopped and, you bet we  bought matching keffiyeh scarves. And, we'll be badass, you just watch, those Cops can go to hell! Hah!" Yes, it is that ridiculous and just like they no idea, whatsoever why they hated Trump, they're completely clueless as to what the commotion's all about! Do they happen to grasp exactly just what these Hellish SOB's did on Oct. 7th? 

I'd wager all that I have, even my own life, that these half-wits have NO true understanding as to what these Hamas Terrorists had done to these innocent Children, and, especially as to what actions were taken against the Women! Could they possibly have the empathy needed to comprehend what was done to even half of these Girls? They were Raped, Beaten, Spit upon and worse. I'm positive that many Prayed to Adonai for The Angel of Death to come for them! These Bozo's  have NO IDEA! 
😈End Times Behavior😈


 

No comments:

Post a Comment