Monday, April 29, 2024

🌺Beyond Beautiful🌺 MIGHTY ORACLE-- You'll Never Believe What God's Building for You in Heaven!

Spread The Gospel!!  ✅Jesus in Prophecy✅

I do realize that here on this Channel, we've seen snippets of this Footage. I was/am, blown away by the visualization of this beautifully done Video. I do believe I was lead by the Holy Spirit to find this compilation and, again, I am just tickled pink by it. Somehow, some way, I just feel that our Groom has gone ahead of us and built these mesmerizing Mansions or Manors as it is in the proper Translation and we need only, but, to wait on our Lord and Master, Jesus Christ. Oh my goodness, do you realize that after today, we're a whole Day closer to Jesus. Sounds silly, put that way, but, I'm telling you, I cannot wait. Amen!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment