Friday, March 1, 2024

💡Just Interesting 💡 @TheAmalaEkpunob- We All Make This Mistake What I Look For In A Relationship

Share If You Care!!

I am quite certain that I do not hold the Key to Public Speaking. In fact, the last time I had to address a major crowd, their was no Podium and I shook so hard, well, it most assuredly was evident. However, I do see where People, even many on major TV Appearances, etc., have that real familiar "Um" in their repertoire. I really am miffed when I hear those people in a Public argument and they repeat the same sentence over and over causing one to wonder if they swallowed their IQ? And, if you can give some Constructive Criticism for the many, "Like, Dude, Bro, Bruh, Uh, Um's" somehow you've done your Duty, right? It's just something to think about, eh?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment