Saturday, March 23, 2024

America is being INVADED right now! | KAP REACTS 😈End Times Behavior😈

Spread the Word!!

I know you didn't ask my opinion, but, I MUST say what The Holy Spirit dictates. I happen to believe that there are Entities, behind the scenes, nefarious entities that, like the Biden's, are being PAID by China and, most likely other top Countries, to do their bidding as well as, well dare I say it; Collapse the Country. Yes, years ago, I wrote to Smithfield about James River BBQ in the can and spoke to a lady that told me that the Company had been Sold to China and along with that, many Items are no longer available. It meant nothing to me till about 2017-2018 when I began to piece things to together. Now, if you remember, in the "Jewish Year of Correction" as it's called, in 20/20 or 2020, in that very year they started the Explosion's and Fires at all those Meat Packing/Meat Processing Plants. That was, most assuredly for a reason and it was most likely to END the competition or, is it at all possible that certain Companies refused to play ball with the "Big Four" and were taken out?
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment