Thursday, February 8, 2024

Tucker Carlson- Exclusive: Tucker Carlson Interviews Vladimir Putin

Could You Share???

Yes, Tucker Carlson went to Russia to specifically Interview Vladimir Putin, a bold move if you ask me. At the same time, I have mad respect for  Tucker Carlson as I firmly believe that it takes serious Chutzpah to take on that situation. The EU, as of this after noon has stated that they will Sanction Carlson, but how is that possible? In my teeny opinion, and yes, I do comprehend that you most likely didn't really want to hear my opinion, however (<--insert self-deprecating humor here!) as far as I'm concerned, it takes exceptional and extraordinary Courage to take on Mother Russia, even if only through Carlson's impeccable locution. Lastly, dare I say, that I find  Vladimir Putin one of the most 
  • interesting, captivating and intriguing men of the 21st Century!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment