Tuesday, December 19, 2023

@sheilaskiba- Rob Skiba- Sheila Skiba shares about Rob Skiba

A Must Share!!

My goodness, after watching the last Video and Posting it, I came across this one given by Rob's Wife. I failed to mention it, but, Rob Skiba Died during the C-10 debacle and I knew this. Are YOUR eyes open to what is about to happen AGAIN? The Cauldron is cooking up more Fun-n-Games for us ALL to maneuver through and, I'm more than aware of this  as, I do believe The Holy Spirit has pointed things out as of late. But, I am about 1/4th of the way through this Video, by Rob's Wife and I though, my gracious, I need to Post this pronto. There's no time like the present to Pray for our Calm Assurance as well as our Rescue, our Blessed Hope. I feel a great urgency and simply Pray that, #1., Me & Mine are found Worthy to be Called Home by The Lamb. And, #2., I am Praying for a Great & Powerful Anointing upon ALL of my Sons where ever they may be today. Please, my Lord, get us through all of this till YOUR Appointed Time. Amen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment