Monday, May 13, 2024

🐑Sheep & Goats🐑 @JoeDurbin-- 949 Designs tried stealing Joe Durbins screaming goat. @949Designs

Gonna Share??? ❌Talk About Nuts❌

First off, I have no idea what that Title is, I merely transcribe them. More importantly, however, I actually have a smear of empathy for that dumb Donkey. I mean, don't you know, you simply try to go about your business and next thing ya know, here comes one of those dodgy Goats just mucking up the menu. Now, don't try and tell me that it's NEVER come to your mind to go on and set one of those stupid Goats straight? Don't you just wanna treat 'em like a Deck Chair and Fold 'em right up, right in half? And, you might even wanna cause a terrible ruckus like that pestering lil' Goat did, right? (Yea, see I just know that lil Goat was truthfully a lil Goblin, right?) Unfortunately, the Goats in this World are becoming bolder, more obnoxious and brazen. Thus, it's just one more Life lesson, one more Test, right? 
Thank You Sweet Jesus!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment