Thursday, May 23, 2024

Her Remarkable History-- The Horrific Death Of Anne Frank

Coming 'Round Again-Share! 😈End Times Behavior😈

 If these kinds of Videos does not suit your fancy, I welcome you to skip over it. It won't hurt you, I assure! Somehow, I gravitate to these Videos, to this Subject, I suppose. But, The Holy Spirit has, long since, placed it upon my Heart that it's ALL gonna happen again. This time, though, I think the Moral Hierarchy will change and they'll begin to Hunt Christians. You see, all it takes, all it TOOK before was a combined *Hivemind, of egging each other on.

 As it stands today, the climate dictates a true and rather viscous hatred of our fellow man. Now, given permission, per se to spew, indoctrinate and do anything you want to those pain in the butt Christians" well, it's now a no holds barred party. Somehow I can see the ugliness of it all and, I have to wonder if The Father allowed me that glimpse, that peek into that parallel universe of Satan and his merry minions. And, I promise you this; The word "Nefarious" does not even sum up the ugly normalcy bias coming down the Pike. 

So, say what you will, but, I find myself watching the Satanic Playbook unfold and unfurl in front of myself and everyone else in the World. Only difference is the fierce FACT that I now know just how relevant the Scriptural verse, Ecclesiastes 1:9 of the New King James Version, which reads: "That which has been is what will be, That which is done is what will be done, And there is nothing new under the sun" Yes, it's ALL coming around again!!


*Hivemind means; the collective thoughts, ideas, and opinions of a group of people (such as Internet users) regarded as functioning together as a single mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment