Thursday, May 16, 2024

Hananya Naftali-- How Christians Saved Jews During The Holocaust | The Story Of Corrie Ten Boom

Gonna Share, hmm???

My own *Mother met  Corrie Ten Boom, back in the 80s? Anywho, my Mom picked her up at Buffalo International. I think we Hosted her for an Event in Jamestown, NY. Now, I'd say, quite literally, that my Mom is NOT given to theatrical observations. However, my Mom, quite enthusiastically I might add, smiled when she exclaimed, "Barbara, the Woman was glowing, she had an Aura." I believe it and only wish that I was in Jamestown and not, back Home in Virginia.
*I'd more than appreciate any Prayer you could muster as my Mother is now in a Florida Hospital. And, I will say this much; I emphatically believe in the  ✝️Power of Prayer✝️ and 📞Prayer Chains📞. I have witnessed a few Miracles, myself and firmly stand Faithfully on the premise. I will Thank You, in advance for your Prayer and may YOU be Blessed for it! Amen!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment