Thursday, May 9, 2024

@dailyfaitht-- AFTER YOU DIE, THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS 🕛2024 Rapture🕛

What do YOU believe? It is said that "absence of the Body is to be Present with The Lord," right?  Now, that's if we Die in full acceptance of the Lord, then our spirit goes to The Lord. But, we do NOT have our Resurrected Bodies until the Day of Redemption...the Day of our Rapture. Oddly enough, people have exasperating views on this, I think primarily taught by the Catholic Church. Views such as when you Die, you become an Angel are widely, quite firmly believed. Show me where it says that we become Angels? Show me where it says we go to "Purgatory" another Catholic Teaching. It was, in many many Old World, Dark Ages manifestos, whereby Catholicism is burnt into you and they were taught to PAY to get their Loved Ones out of Purgatory. And, I was brought up, till I was 11-12 yrs. old in Catholicism. 
Never, no more and I Pray that I am able to 🏁 Finish the Race as I am now circling the Drain.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment