Sunday, May 12, 2024

🌺Beyond Beautiful🌺 Only Unconditional Love💕 #motivationalspeech #denzelwashington Happiest Mother's Day!!

Pass It On!!

It's Mothers Day and, I owe my Sons, the Love of my Life, I owe them the biggest Apology I could possibly express...

'Near a day goes by that it doesn't come 'round to bite me in the butt. See, I did 'em ALL real dirty no matter how you slice it. And, you don't realize, really, definingly, till you get old and, I guess, you get closer to God, that you really put things right in your head. What I am trying to convey is the fact that, well, when Mother's Day comes around, for me, at least, that's when it hits me the most.

It is truly hard to convey exactly what I'm trying to impart, in a civil, understandable manner, just to begin with. And, when it's all said and done, I come to a reckoning I suppose, where by I lay the Cards on the table; I let them down, each and every one of them.

They know our Story all too well and we, kind of breeze over it, but, I want them to know that, well, it's truly beyond words, but, try as I may, I am aware of the dismal pain I issued. They were pushed away, they know it, even though it was not what I chose, but, again, it was chosen for me. And, they suffered for it.

Seriously, I cannot wait to get to Heaven, Me & Mine in tow. Yes, in the Bible, it says that, we will be "just like Him," just like Jesus. And, I do believe that means we'll get a Download of Intel, amongst other really superb attributes. And, one of the very first things I'd want to convey, that would be the true and unabashed Love that I've had, with each and every child that God had Gifted to me. 

I didn't exactly do with that Gift given as I should've or could've, but, that's just the very first thing I want to communicate when we are Raptured. Until then, and it won't be long now till we ARE RAPTURED! 

Yes, I know that I can be "Long-winded!" But, I do want them all to know that it does NOT escape me that I should be grateful that, throughout these long years, they've been kind, loving, forgiving. . And, I am beyond grateful! Till such a time, till we are all together, in Heaven, I want my Sons, each and every one of them to know just how much I truly Love them. It's beyond comprehension...you'll see!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment