Monday, April 1, 2024

⚡The More You Know⚡ Mike Signorelli- Feeling Unusually Tired Lately? Watch this #propheticword ,🔥Bold Believers🔥

You Really Should Share!!  ,🚨Prophetic Utterance🚨

I truly and firmly believe that the Holy Spirit guided me, very distinctly to see this Video. Surely, this speaks to me as well as my Family. Now, I have CHF (Chronic Heart Failure), along with Pulmonary Edema, COPD, R.A., and, you betcha, I could go on as there's more WRONG with me than right. 
The rub is that I've noticed a great Cognitive decline, as well. (I also have a rare malady, Fahr's Disease) and, I've actually commented to my Sons, 
"You hear that, do you hear that, 'budddddd' sound? That's my Butt dragging around!!
Oh yea, I can so relate! And, all I ask is that I can finish the Race. I know that the Finish Line is just 'round the corner, I can feel it in my old tired Bones. 
⭐𝓟𝓻𝓪𝔂, 𝓨𝓮𝓼, 𝓟𝓻𝓪𝔂!⭐

 

No comments:

Post a Comment