Friday, November 24, 2023

The Israel Guys- Why A Ceasefire With HAMAS Is A TRAGIC MISTAKE | EPISODE #2

Share It!! 

I'll tell you what; When and if Hillary Clinton, on Film, sides with Israel and, basically Conservative values, you'd better bet your bum that you need to listen and find an Exit Strategy! I know this much, I am against a Cease-Fire because I have seen the advantageous way Hamas does not nor ever follows through on their end of the deal. I believe it happened in the very last Cease-Fire they implemented and Hamas, on the very same day, began shooting through the fence at IDF Soldiers as well as launching these Lanterns capable of starting Fires in a parched area. NO, these rotten, nefarious, Hell-Bent Bozos are NOT by any way, shape, or form being accommodating. In fact, brace yourselves for The Real Deal!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment