Monday, November 13, 2023

One America News Network- U.K. Government Demands Death of 8-Month-Old Girl

Please Share This!! 

I Post things, sometimes to simply point out, not so much the rhetoric, but, more so a burning commentary about the climate of today. It is only natural, for us to want to make sense of things, especially in a moral aspect, but, todays World makes little to no sense. And, just last night I was speaking to two of my Sons who were questioning the insidiousness of the Israeli-Gazan situation and it, again, occurred to me that God has the situation well in hand. As well, it has become crystal clear to me that The Father has allowed certain things, situations or scenarios to happen with the propensity for Evil to seemingly self-will run riot. However, in my maturity or old age if you like, I realize that The Father has things exactly on Schedule, right on Time as we, the Terminal Generation run this Race. See you in the End Zone!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment