Saturday, October 28, 2023

The Next News Network- Tucker's Ominous Warning Stirs National Alarm

Please Share!! 

You know, normally, I would not Post a Video or the subject-matter such as this on here. But, a somewhat Secular guy such as Tucker Carlson, he gets it, speaks the Truth and obviously, the People are speaking collectively because this piece has been making the rounds Headline after Headline. My point is this; I simply want you to see that NO, in FACT you are NOT going Crazy and, secondly, I think that great collective is on the cusp of realizing we are in the Last Days/End Times/Terminal Generation, and heading full bore into the Great Tribulation. Yes, Kids, we are most assuredly on the precipice of that Great Day and although it is so scary, I cannot wait!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment