Monday, August 12, 2024

TheDC Shorts ~ White Teen KILLED by Group of Teens. You Won't See This Story in the Mainstream Media.

Need to Share!  📌Display's of Evil📌
If it makes me sick to my stomach, I can only imagine what this Mother is going through, first for the heinous way she lost her Son, but, then you compound that with these young men getting away with their Act of Aggression. I mean, it's not as if two kids squared off, sorting out their differences. No, in FACT this was a Group that settled in like Vultures viscously Beating  Jonathan Lewis to Death.. Honestly, I don't know why I expect there to be any sort of 🎯Retributive Justice🎯 when it is no longer on the Table of Contents in any Book, at least not in this lifetime. Bur, for certain, this is just another example of how far we've slid into the most 🕸Evil End Times!🕸

 

No comments:

Post a Comment