Thursday, August 8, 2024

Daystar-- A 50-Year-Old Prophecy Coming True? Jimmy Evans & Lance Wallnau Unravel a 1973 Warning to America

🌿Glean & Share🌿🛑Proceed with Caution🛑
Just so I am perfectly clear about my own meaning, concerning "Gleaning," I want it known that often times there are nuggets of wisdom inserted in the Videos of some that we might not normally watch. Meaning, I have the greatest regard for Jimmy Evans, but, I feel a desire to distance myself from the likes of Daystar and their company. Thus, I advise Gleaning whereby we take from that possibility of wise reflection and we Rightly Divide it, carefully. We must have Discernment however or we might fall into the Land of False Doctrines. Yes, be mindful, glean, rightly divide, agreed?
Via; An unbelievable prophetic word from 50 years ago warning America of events to come... Hear ‪@JimmyEvans‬and ‪@lancewallnaushow‬ break down some of David Wilkerson's most alarming visions released in 1973 that we're seeing come to pass before our very eyes. Find out what he said about topics like natural disasters, the sexualization of our children, worldwide recession and more, plus what this means for our future!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment