Monday, August 14, 2023

Perry Stone- Look for This to Occur Just Before the Rapture | Episode #1192

Please Share, K!! 

Now, it's been around a year or so since I watched ANYTHING from Perry Stone. Quite actually, I was disgusted by the "Hawking" of DVDs, Books, etc. Now, I understand that some things DO COST! However, I remember I was watching this notably good Teaching and all of a sudden it stopped and offered, "For the rest of this Teaching" and, you were instructed to send a "Donation" of $69.95 or $99.95 depending on whether you wanted this or that extra. I was livid!! So, I'm still not sure how I feel about Perry Stone requiring money for much of his wares. At the very least, I hope they are not Profiting off of their religiosity? What do YOU think???

 

No comments:

Post a Comment