Friday, August 4, 2023

Andy Jiang- Greatest Underdog Story EVER #shorts

I cannot tell you why I am Posting this except to say; The Lesson here might be in dogged Perseverance? We ALL must arrive at the Foot of The Cross, however our Journey is taken or the path travelled. Meaning; As for me, I Walked Through Hell, somehow by choice, at times, skirting the Flames, playing with Fire, that is until I was Burned in the extreme over and over again. And, I realize that even since I was little, my life has been Painful, sometimes thrust upon, sometimes brought upon by others, but, most assuredly, I landed at, or stumbled blindly till I stood, endearingly...at the Foot of The Cross. I have been quoted as saying, "And, as for me, I know that I will slide into Home Base/Heaven just as you would, sliding in from Third Base and will hear, 'Barbara, Barbara, Barbara,' and Jesus will smile at me!"


 

No comments:

Post a Comment