Friday, August 9, 2024

,🌟Military Moments🌟 Jason A-- Israeli Military Women 🇮🇱❤️

Gonna Share? 💀Oct 7th Hamas Massacre's💀

🌹Personally, it is my firm belief that Women can/should/would/could step up in many respects when it comes  to Armed Conflict. No, I do not believe that we can do every Job that is typical of our Male counterpart, just for starters. No, we are not built for many things required in a Combat setting, but, we do have value, as proven by these Israeli Women, especially in the Tank Corps. 
And, given the opportunity, back in the day, I would've most assuredly gone the distance in one aspect or another. Let me say this much though; I have always felt that if a Woman can Gaff a Pole, HOLD/Carry a Fire Hose as well as carry your average adult out of a Burning structure Fire, then she most certainly should be paid the same Wage, no more, no less and vice versa. However, when it comes to in the Field and a in Combat scenario, Women cannot be in a Foxhole with a bunch of men, they just can't. 
But, Women have proven their worth in so many respects, i.e.,  to Fly a Chopper, a F-22 Raptor,  a F-35 Lightning II or in a Tank Corp as such. And, in fact, I believe Women are perfect for Tanks because of the smaller space we require as opposed to Men.
This is a very Debatable subject which we'll save for another time, but let it be observed that I, as a Female, I am personally impressed by these Women. And, come Rook or Crook, some 35-40 years ago, I'd have found my way to Israel to Enlist!  ✡️ 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment