Monday, July 8, 2024

🕛Miracles in Minutes🕛 Shawn Ryan Clips-- Sheriff Mark Lamb Recounts Seeing the Face of Christ

A Must Share!! 🌀Shareable Miracles🌀
 I've known of Sheriff Lamb for many years now. I'd have to exclaim that Lamb is a firm, but fair, even keeled, hard-working man, for starters. Further, I'd say, as well, that he's an honest man in a World where we're surrounded by EVIL! Much like Christ, Himself, he's Fighting the Good Fight, but, it, that EVIL is relentless. And, it's like this; one thing I am sure about in my own Life is the ability to engage in a Discernment whereby I can smell Evil before I've even 'round the corner. And, I'd like to think that I'm an equally true judge of Character, Sheriff Lamb's being up there with the Truly Faithful!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment