Friday, July 19, 2024

Mike (Joyful Exile)-- If You Think Demons Aren’t Real Watch This

🌿Glean & Share🌿🔥Just on Fire🔥
Allow me to FIRMLY and unequivocally state that I DO NOT agree with much of the rhetoric nor the Doctrinal countenance of the likes of , Voddie Baucham, Jonathan Roumie, and several others in this Video. I DO NOT believe in "making it up" as we go along, "cherry-picking" or if we do not like the "Doctrine" itself, we call it "Antiquated" and do our level best to steer people from the Truth as it is written! Unfortunately, I have been in league with people and have done the same or similar action. I thank YOU , love of my life, my Jesus, for opening my eyes!

Via; Commentary on and clips from Joe Rogan, Sunny Hostin, Anne Hathaway, John MacArthur, Donald Trump, Jonathan Roumie, Coleman Hughes, Alyssa Farah Griffin, Ted Cruz, Whoopi Goldberg, Hillary Clinton, Voddie Baucham, Keith Olbermann, Meghan McCain, Steve, Sara Haines, Joy Behar, Kelly Osbourne, and Ana Navarro.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment