Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Sunday Message "John Rich Revelation Lies" 🌍Good-Bye Terminal Generation🌍

YOU MUST SHARE!! 🎯Big Lies-n-Alibis🎯

If I were to say nothing else, I'd have to stand in Conviction as The Holy Spirit had spoken to me and I ignored the Message. Once again, I missed the mark and tripped over the obvious. 

Yes, I went on Defending Trump, and, how I was raised, brought me to the premise that what's right is right and what's wrong is wrong. And, doggone it, they'd really done us ALL wrong, right?

Umpteen times a day, in trying to make sense concerning all the EVIL we endure, observe and quite actually tolerate, my pea-brain is constantly calculating, (smoke billowing from my ears) trying to make sense of all that is and goes on in todays Society? And, bet your bum, you're expected to swallow huge swaths of rubbish, one hot and steamy spoonful at a time!

I don't know how you broach or handle all the filth, etc. rationed out, en masse, but, I tend to try to make sense of it all when there is none to be garnered?  I must remind myself, rinse & repeat that the diatribe that is, quite actually the most fitting Scripture and descriptor, that of Isaiah 5:20! Whereby Good is Evil & Evil is Good, etc., is the greatest vernacularity possible for what defines todays World.🌍

Darn it, Barb, get to the point! So, up to last night, I might've carried the Drum, the Cause, the whole 9, concerning Trump and the Assassination Attempt and then, suddenly, I felt the Holy Spirit speaking. This time, I am listening and will be curious as to your summations? Yes, Pastor Sandy may very well be right, eh?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment