Tuesday, June 11, 2024

History Guy-- This Ancient LETTER of CONSTANTINE has the Most Accurate Depiction of JESUS Christ

Gotta Share!!   🌀Crucifixion of Jesus🌀
👑Resurrection of Jesus👑

My Dad used to say, "Last time I was wrong was when I thought I was wrong!" In a similitude, I hate admitting that I didn't know something. Thus, every single day, just about, I find myself Humbled, explaining, "Hey, I didn't know that. Did you?" And, of course, it is somewhat delightful when they answer, "NO, I didn't know" You know why, right? Because Misery loves company. But, the fact remains that I had No Idea that Constantine had had this encounter , Dream or a Big Win when he defeated his Foe. Did you? Now, there ya have it; My Humbling Exercise of the Day!!

☎️Call on Jesus☎️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment