Thursday, June 20, 2024

Israel Nation-- David Draiman: 'Sound of Silence of the World' after 10/7 is Unforgivable

YOU MUST SHARE, K? 🌿Willfully Ignorant🌿
💀Oct 7th Hamas Massacre's💀
As he mentioned, basically, Isaiah 5:20 that "Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!" 
🌐OUR World🌐 is in a Free Fall, and, I mean what an ignorant unmagnanimous mess! But, once again, I MUST remind myself that All is in good order. It's in the exact sequence our Lord requires and a huge Testament as to which way the Whirlwind is blowing. Yes there's threat that great change is coming, however, God's Promises that we'll Escape all the Wrath, I believe it, and it Echoes and rejuvenates in my Ears. Amen!
Via; Join, follow and share ARUTZ SHEVA:
✉️ Newsletter: https://www.israelnationalnews.com/mo...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment