Sunday, June 16, 2024

The Dynamic Reason Channel-- Reason Why Stabbing Suspect Bionca Ellis Targeted Toddler Julian Wood & Mother.

Hope You're Sharing? 🕸Dealing with Crazy🕸
Maybe you're not seeing things as off-kilter as I am? Now, know this; I try my level best NOT to zero in on this sort of thing, it's beyond reprehensible. But, allow me to share with you what I happen to know as FACT. One needs only to look around to simply see just how far we're progressing into the End Times. This sort of thing, or the type of thing, as this Video shows, it's happening every single day across the World. The Scary part is that it's happening, they figure right now, every 9 minutes. I truly Hate it here, I do not, as you do not belong here. This is not my Home, these people are NOT my Brothers & Sisters and I cannot fathom how a vast majority of people can't see things as they actually are? God help us! Jesus, please find us worthy in your sight. My Lord, say you will show Mercy where none is due. And, I ask all this in Your wonderful Name, Jesus. Amen!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment