Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Brylan Riggs- The most EVIL women alive... Christian Reaction!

Go Ahead & Share, Please!!

The Ex-Head of Harvard, well, she's a real Peach. I sincerely am questioning my very own Sanity or, at the very least questioning my opinion as of late? Because, I look at the likes of Claudine Gay and for the life of me, I cannot fathom how that woman will still be Paid $900,000 a Year? How, in the first place was she worth that whopping $900,000. Knowing all this is hardly stated or mentioned  on a comforting note. Such UGLY people, truly heinously ugly and most certainly up there at the Head of her Class!  I only wish that I could remind her that she'd a better get a steppin' and get some sparks behind those high heels of hers and spend that $900,000 before she has to get on that "Gargoyle Bus Lines" to Hell! (Yes,*Gargoyle Bus Lines is the Parent Co. to Greyhound Bus Lines!!) Just Sayin'!!

 

*I just made that up, the Gargoyle Bus Lines, nifty, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment