Monday, January 9, 2023

Sling & Stone- The REAL Reason we Invaded Iraq (Babylon)?? Nephilim DNA

I've been on the rooftops, yelling about this subject for at least 5 years. Of course, there's a good chance I was called crazy behind my back, but, hey, I wear it well! I did not think about the reasoning behind the War, however, thinking it only to gain control of the Petroleum as well as the Cocaine and Heroin. Yes, the latter dirty deeds are true and I have a confidant which states that they were tasked with Bombing these "Heroin Factories" as fast as they could erect them. The stink of it all is the fact that he also knew that the Government was behind erecting the Factories. I suppose it is an odd story of the Black Hats vs. the White's or the Left Hand does not know what the Right is doing? And, it's our job, I suppose to sort it out? I do know one thing; They are preparing for the WAR against Christ and the Church!!
But, it is my unflinching belief that they are Cloning, making Chimeras and most assuredly growing Giants from the DNA of the Bones. I further believe that this is one reason for all the D.U.M.B.'s or Deep Underground Military Bases across the World and one of the Chief reasons behind all the Human Trafficking's. Because, we all know well just how eclectic the Sexual needs are of the Giants and their cohorts underground. Jesus, we need Rescuing.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment