Saturday, January 28, 2023

Kingdom Enterprises- The Chosen Exposen - The Full Documentary EXPOSING DARKNESS and Bringing the LIGHT OF CHRIST

It hurt me, immensely when I found out that, well basically Dallas Jenkins, the Director/Producer, had lain with any and all to attain the Funds to make this. I have to tell you that, personally, I thought that The Chosen was one of the best written, realistic depictions I'd seen and I cried with EVERY Episode. At this juncture, I am still at odds with how I am to proceed or feel about the very real Fact that The Chosen utilized many "non-conformist" talents, per se such as the Music Composers, etc. to Score this Episodic Show. And, I am reminded of Mark 9:38-40 which almost confounds me more. In the interim, I am reminded just how emphatically we must Pray for Discernment, in all things; this being one most assuredly!! 

38 And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us. 39 But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me. 40 For he that is not against us is on our part.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment