Tuesday, May 3, 2022

CURSED CURSED CURSED- Aaron Lipkin Interview of the ANCIENT CURSED TABLETS

Personally, I do believe there will be MANY RAPTURED who have no idea what happened when it does. As well, I believe that there's a good chance that L. A. Marzulli just might look around and exclaim, "Where are we, what just happened." My point being that or rather the reason I am mentioning this defacto is merely because in my life, to boost or strengthen my own Faith, I have researched any and all things Biblical, especially Eschatologically.Of course, it is astonishing, to me at least, just how many people, Believers who never speak about our Blessed Hope/Harpazo! So, it has been an all, no holds barred opproach whereby I want to PROVE all things Biblical. And, take it from me; there is proof positive that Sodom & Gomorrah, Mount Sinai (the top of the Mountain is Black/Burnt) and the resting place of The Ark at Mount Ararat, a few examples, that they are real!! So too, the Story of the Nephilim who were there before the Flood and also after, well, there's a reason behind EVERYTHING ADONAI has written to us, from the jump in Genesis to the exploding Revelation. The entirety of the Bible and all its Stories are speaking to us, this Terminal Generation and every Story is cock fullof significant typologies. Pray for Discernment so that you too can boost your Faith in unusual places!!

No comments:

Post a Comment