Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Ben Shapiro Obliterates Every Pro-Abortion Argument (Send This To Your Pro-Choice Friends)

We cannot definitively give credence or absolutely say when life actually begins, meaning; Does it begin at Conception or when our instruments are able to decipher it? One thing I have learned, in my 63 years is that although I think of myself as an intelligent being, I don't know squat nor do these Scientists and Doctors. But, the greatest Sin was for the Medical professionals to lie to the masses and ACT as if they know and have ALL the answers when, in fact they don't. And, Abortions continue mostly because women have been told that the Molecular Cell conglomeration, growing In Utero, it is nothing more than a blob of snot. Life is fleeting but Hell is Coming for these Liars!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment