Saturday, September 12, 2026

TruthinGod ~ BAB-EL Mandab Strait, the Birth Canal: The Rapture, the Church, the Antichrist

⏱️Share The Countdown⏱️
⚡Sharing Truth in Jesus⚡
VIA; Notice that Bab El-Mandab Strait spells “Babel” like Tower of Babel. The Tower of Babel was the 1st attempt at a One World Gov’t. run by an Antichrist figure (Nimrod). Isn’t it fitting that it would be an instrumental part in bringing in the 2nd attempt at the One World Gov’t. in Babylon
I Commented on this Video;
🎯I've watched *I Pet Goat umpteen times before. Never ever did I give any credence to the mark on the Antichrists' face, especially noticing the very minute you mentioned the other Strait, BAB-EL Mandab Strait. Could that be a Map Marker of the Straits or am I writing in more to the Story? Interesting, very interesting!!

I Pet Goat II;
https://barbmre.blogspot.com/2026/09/thecgbros-award-winning-cgi-3d-animated.html

 

No comments:

Post a Comment