VIA; In this 40-minute deep dive I reconcile every visible detail of what happened to Charlie Kirk’s shirt, necklace, and wireless microphone in the moments of the September 10, 2025 incident.
No speculation. No side theories. Just a frame-by-frame forensic examination of the fabric movement, the magnetic clip, the chain trajectory, and the physical forces that acted on each item.
You’ll see exactly how the shirt behaved, what the necklace did, and the precise role of the RØDE Wireless PRO and MagClip under the explosive forces.
Go to followtheepicenter.com for the uncensored version
🕛In Eschatology, there's just so much to See, Hear and Learn in this Terminal Generation. Prophecy is being fulfilled at an astonishing rate, the next BIG EVENT will be The Rapture. Pray for your own Discernment...You'll need it! Most often, here on this Site, I am simply Sharing, with you, exactly what I have seen. Now, it is up to YOU to Discern all things, and, Rightly Divide!!🕛
Wednesday, September 30, 2026
Jon Bray ~ Follow The Epicenter to the Truth of the Assassination of Charlie Kirk. Jon Bray’s full explanation
📲✺Shared Evidence CK Murder✺📲
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment