Call me anything BUTT, she was called a "Serial Pooper!"
If you DARE, read my Commentary/Story below the Clip...
🦨Years ago, my Brother was a City Police Officer (RIP) for N.Y. We lived near this beautiful Lake and one day, we were driving past the Beach. My Brother and myself, he stops the Car and says rather stoically, "Yea, we've got a Bad Situation. It's NOT been Reported yet so keep it on the QT." Without blinking, I replied, "But of course!" He continued, under his breath. "Yea, they found a Woman Dead down that Alleyway, the other day. It was horrible." He looked at me, shaking his head, "It was just awful, I felt for the poor Woman," to which I blurted out, "Oh my goodness and grace, what happened?" He looks at me with great dismay and says, "We believe it was a Serial Killer!" My mind was now racing, "Well, have you told Mom and Traci," I blurted out with great concern for Family and before he could even answer me, I asked him the most obvious question, "How'd y'all know it was a Serial Killer, are there more?" Mike looked at me sternly with his finger to his mouth, and said, "Now, you cannot spread this and I tell you only out of concern. Yes, we know that he's done it before. This poor Woman," he drifted off into the ether, looking away in what appeared to be tormented thought, "Yes, we know from Discretional Evidence that this was a Serial Killer, my goodness, the poor Woman had that Cereal shoved in every Orifice. It was beyond reprehensible!" NO, you wanna talk about reprehensible...🦨
⭐️BJM Commentary
No comments:
Post a Comment