Sunday, September 22, 2024

Trees, Trees & More Trees ~ 4 Videos about Trees!! 🎯Language Warning🎯 🍇Happy Sabbath🍇

Just Share! 🍿It's Popcorn Time🍿
Pardon the change of Content and having No Movie. I fell down a true Rabbit Hole as I watched a Video about Trees moving, then speaking, touching and then the extremely interesting. I was afraid I'd see Trees eating people soon after so I cut away, lol!
P.S. Please forgive the 📍Salty Language📍. I found the Video compelling enough to overlook the German usage. What's your take on moving, speaking Trees, eh?
 
🟧Zay Truth 101 ~ Trees moving by themselves compilation!

 

🟧Down The Rabbit Hole ~ 20 Bizarre Trees with Faces  
 🟧Rebecca Cabage ~ 6 Tik Toks that PROVE that Trees Can Hear   
 🟧Montgomatron ~ Real talking trees!

No comments:

Post a Comment