Sunday, September 29, 2024

Noam Chomsky - The Crimes of U.S. Presidents Chomsky's Philosophy & Nasty Volodymyr Zelensky 💀End Times EVIL💀

Share!   🏴‍☠️Know Evil Abounds🏴‍☠️
We are surrounded! The reason I Posted this is because one of my Sons and I happened upon Zelensky's Video and shortly thereafter, I watched Noam Chomsky's Video. It then occurred to me/us, not that it hasn't before, but, here is undeniable PROOF that we are surrounded and inundated by Evil, Evil People and their Evil ways. I mean, has it occurred to y'all that these people are truly UGLY & STUPID figuratively as well as literally. Snap! And, they're all running our Govt., from Macron and his Trans wife to our own Biden/Harris misnomers? It has become exhausting and I don't know about you, but, I've had to Pray, every single day for the courage and strength to get through this quagmire of garbage and to Finish the Race. Amen!

 Noam Chomsky - The Crimes of U.S. Presidents Chomsky's Philosophy

 

Disgustingly Evil~ Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky

No comments:

Post a Comment