Sunday, August 14, 2022

ETP- Demons & Fallen Angels | Spiritual Warfare Explained

 I ask you; Please Pray for Discernment in ALL things for it IS Flesh & Blood that we wrestle with, a pure, unadulterated baffling of everything that is Good & Holy. Having said this, in my own experience, I have had to learn and relearn so so much throughout these years. And, we cannot just run blindly into it all, that of the subject of Eschatology, throwing it against the Wall in order to see what sticks. No, it comes down to having the attitude that if it's NOT in the Bible and I haven't read it, testing the spirit myself, then I WILL NOT believe it any longer, period. Having said all this, it is to say that the fact remains that I do not believe or rather, I am not on the same page as the Associations of ETP, Sharon & Derek Gilbert, Tom Horn, Timothy Alberino, Steve Quayle, etc. But, the collective is a Library like none other and Derek Gilbert as well as his wife, Sharon, they are, well, he's surely above my own paygrade, he is simply brilliant. So, there is much to glean, siphon, decipher and Discern!

"It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."  2 Timothy 2:15

No comments:

Post a Comment