Friday, July 1, 2022

What He Saw in Heaven Will Leave You in Tears | Randy Kay

Quite honestly I am not familiar with these people except to say that I recognize Janie DuVall, remembering this story from years ago. There's not a doubt in my mind that this is authentic as the Spirit speaks that it is. I do not in any way, shape or form endorse these people except to say that it's probably been 10 years since I'd seen or heard this testimony and yet I know that it's all true. And, not long ago, I had a Dream whereby my Granddaddy Bill was talking to me and it's sad to say; since his death, many many years ago, I've only Dreamt of him two times. In my Dream, all that I remember is him saying to me, "...and look you too will have a House on the Hill." If you've ever seen a picture or film of that which is called "Fish-Eye Lens" well, that's the best way to describe what I saw. Yes, I look out of the door as Grandpa instructed, looking up and up of this Hill that stretched on and on in the frame of the Door. I could not see the top from my vantage but I saw all these colorful Homes and knew these were in Heaven and one of them had been built for me! 
"In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also." John 14:2-3

No comments:

Post a Comment