🕛In Eschatology, there's just so much to See, Hear and Learn in this Terminal Generation. Prophecy is being fulfilled at an astonishing rate, the next BIG EVENT will be The Rapture. Pray for your own Discernment...You'll need it! Most often, here on this Site, I am simply Sharing, with you, exactly what I have seen. Now, it is up to YOU to Discern all things, and, Rightly Divide!!🕛
Thursday, October 8, 2026
@TuckerCarlson ~ Our Most Wrenching
When you hear these Stories, which I have been hearing for several years now, I do no apologize when I say that it's a true internal argument NOT to have a Racist or Hateful Heart. South Africa, was Colonized way back when whereby there was so much uncolonized Land and people were few and far between. Rather, the Tribes were few and far between, you know the ones that Sold their people into Slavery. Well, those same people, generational hand downs are going after the Dutch that went to S. Africa and made Farms out of nothing. It was NO MANS LAND at the time and yet NOW, today the Black people, yes, those people are doing all this and more and Stealing, Killing and Thieving these peoples Farms. Where is the Humanity?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment