πIn Eschatology, there's just so much to See, Hear and Learn in this Terminal Generation. Prophecy is being fulfilled at an astonishing rate, the next BIG EVENT will be The Rapture. Pray for your own Discernment...You'll need it! Most often, here on this Site, I am simply Sharing, with you, exactly what I have seen. Now, it is up to YOU to Discern all things, and, Rightly Divide!!π
Saturday, August 1, 2026
@cedricmaddoxartist ~ π¨ 11-Year-Old Secretly Records His Grandparents… π³π
1st, he needs his Ass Kicked so he realizes that "There's ALWAYS someone Bigger & Badder than YOU. And, 2ndly, he needs to realize he is NOT Grown, He needs Guidance and Discipline that, so it seems, ONLY the Mean Streets can Show him. Grandma & Grandpa have been in his corner, but, he's forsaken them! Lastly, I Pray that this BOY, comes to know that it's those that Care will be the Ones that're There and No One Else. Good-Luck learning the Hard-Way like me, kicked out @14yrs old. It'll Teach YOU to STOP that Silly Victim Shit and Rise Above, Buck-up and Follow Directives!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment