🕛In Eschatology, there's just so much to See, Hear and Learn in this Terminal Generation. Prophecy is being fulfilled at an astonishing rate, the next BIG EVENT will be The Rapture. Pray for your own Discernment...You'll need it! Most often, here on this Site, I am simply Sharing, with you, exactly what I have seen. Now, it is up to YOU to Discern all things, and, Rightly Divide!!🕛
Thursday, August 13, 2026
@CancelledThoughts ~ Finally Some Karma
Sorry, But, this was especially enjoyable as I can still remember the Man, a recent Migrant to Ohio that grabbed a Goose from the Park. I watched as he, unashamedly wrung it's neck daring anybody to try and stop him. This was around the same time as the Man sat beside a Van on a sidewalk roasting someone's Pet Cat and Eating it. No, Trump was NOT Lying when he stated, "They're Eating the Cats! I saw it with my own eyes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment