Monday, July 27, 2026

Asmongold TV ~ This Country KILLS Illegal Immigrants

      ☪•Kick Muslims Out Now•☪
🔪Share Black/Brown Good Riddance🔪
If for some reason, your head is in the sand, just Shut-Up concerning your Opinion. What I'm Talking about are people coming here or anywhere for that matter, saying you're Seeking Asylum, yet you have on better Clothes, Shoes, etc., I don't believe your Pity Party Lies! And, I agree with the likes of Poland who'll KILL YOU if you try to Jump through their Border. 
It is especially egregious for People to come here, there or wherever and NOT try to Assimilate. My Ancestors, I know took Pride in becoming American and Speaking the Language. If you won't even Try, you Burn the Flag, I have a problem. As well, many are getting several thousand a month, Food Stamps and ALL wearing brand new clothes at Tax Payer Expense. It's WRONG! Did I mention that they're Killing, Raping and Menacing the Natives. NOOOO!
Assimilate or Stay Home! Actually Just Stay Home!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment