Tuesday, October 1, 2024

DavidTheWatchman ~ WARNING: Oct 2-4 Rosh Hashanah ‘24. I Believe Paul Gave Us The Hour We Fly. Then…Sudden Destruction

🌹Beautifully Shareable🌹    🕊️End is Here🕊️

Via; Amazingly - this is my 222nd video...and I'm praying (as per usual) its my last. ALWAYS praying each one will be my last, and with each I grow more earnest with my warnings, that JESUS IS COMING. All Watchman eyes are on Rosh Hashanah 2024. When Will The Rapture Happen? 1 Corinthians 15:51-52 tells us: 'In the Twinkling of an Eye, at the Last Trumpet'. I bet you didn't know this though...that from that scripture, Paul was actually prophesying the Watch and Hour the Rapture will happen. After what I have to show you in this video, I believe 1 Corinthians 15:51-52 may actually be read as:
WATCH! I am telling you a secret; not everyone will die, but, we will all be changed. At about 6:30pm Israel Daylight time, during the last trumpet blast of Feast of Trumpets, the dead will rise in new glorified bodies, and we believers too, who are still alive, will join them."
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment