Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Cheere Denise ~ I used to be a moon bump denier…NOT ANYMORE! 🟢Just Informative🟢

Share!    🕸Dealing with Crazy🕸
These days, I am very Convicted over, at least a couple of things; That I MUST STOP cussing, as I have the most flavorful language and can spit it all out faster than an AK47. Yes, I've been a Sniper for so long it's just second nature, but, it needs to stop!

And, my second great Conviction concerns the📞Art of Gossip📞, an ostentatious Weapon of War. Now, I don't go out of my way to spread the Jam, but, the Jam keeps coming my way, darn it all. 

Anyway, my point is this; I suppose there's a fine line between Gossip and Educational Fodder...isn't there? Now, sticking to my point, I was sent this Video (or more Jam?) and it Seals the Deal. Meaning, if nothing else, this proves the very nefarious nature of even the Monarchy. Clearly Meghan's Baby was about to exit her dress, in that one still photo and had migrated in another. And, her Baby Bump was as phony as her personality as well as most of Hollyweird! Just Sayin'!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment