Tuesday, April 4, 2023

S4C- No Change - Pre-Trib Rapture

Have you ever played the Telephone Game? In todays World, most have had their beliefs, even their opinions given to them. In other words; Few so called "Christians" as well as non-believers have an "Educated Opinion" one which comes from reading and study of The Word. It takes YEARS to form a true stance, that standing in and comprehension of The Word. And yet, everybody's got an opinion, eh? So, too many are GIVEN their belief systems by some oafish Preacher or from Joey Schmuckmuck from down at the Pub or Gym! As for me, I Pray for Discernment in ALL things, I Study so that I personally can defend my own Belief System! And, I walk in The Way!
"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." 2 Tim 2:15

 

No comments:

Post a Comment